我们家@绚。。。

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

我们家@翔。。。

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Annual Concert

Grandpa and Grandma come to see my show!
My Grandma, mummy and i

I like this (India) costume....becouse it makes me look so nice!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today mummy and i wake up so early, because mummy need to make-up for me and preparing all the things i needs. Thanks mummy,make me so nice! Is almost 8 am,mummy quickly sent me to school,because i need to meet my teacher and friends to go to the hall early by school bus! After that mummy need to go home to wake-up my lazy daddy,if not there must be late.My Grandpa,ma come to our house alound 9 am,they want to go with my daddy and mummy.When waiting for the show start,mummy was so worry that i will scare and cry at the show.Mummy,don't worry! I'm growing up and i really so enjoy at the stage.Every one also telling mummy that i'm very good in dancing and looks so cute! Daddy and mummy was very proud of me!

The show finish alound 1 pm,we went back to Puchong for lunch.After lunch,mummy wants to buy birthday cake,becouse tommorow is my birthday oh! This year i will celebrate my 4th birthday at school,so excited! We reach home at 2.30pm! After bath, i and didi direct went to sleep,very tired! But, this is the wonderful day for us...

No comments: