我们家@绚。。。

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

我们家@翔。。。

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Mei Ling yiyi's wedding dinner (21.11.2008)

i'm preparing to go Mei Ling yiyi's wedding dinner! Yeah...
Did i look so sleepy? Just because i din sleep in the afternoon....

My daddy and mummy!


Grandma, mummy and Kai Xuan! (First time mummy eye looks bigger than me leh!)



My grandma,ah yi,jiujiu,daddy,mummy and me! am i look so tired?




This is my yiyi, she looks so pretty tonight and i look so sexy leh!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight we have to attend the wedding dinner for Mei Ling yiyi! We have being invited to go whole family, but mummy dont want to bring didi! Because didi is a naughty boy!When mummy told me about it,i cant sleep at all for the whole afternoon and i cant wait until night too! So, thats why i look so sleepy! The dinner start very late,almost 9.30pm and until 11pm haven finish yet.I cant stay at all, i want to go home! so we went back before the last meal! I sleep in the half way back and wake up is already tomorow morning. Even though mummy change pyjamas for me, i also dont know and i din even says goodbye to my lovely daddy too (dd went to China this early morning). This really the tired day for me.....

No comments: